NRA Women will be including this new pistol in its 5th Annual Ladies Pistol Project, so we're excited to see what the women have to say about it. Stay tuned for results in late fall 2023.
Taurus USA has announced the launch of the Taurus GX4 Carry, the latest addition to the award-winning GX4 series, which boasts a larger, but compact frame compared to its micro-compact sibling.
Key Features of the Taurus GX4 Carry:
- Industry Standard Iron Sights: The steel iron sights are easily replaced with readily available aftermarket sights, allowing the user to customize to their preference.
- 15+1 Capacity: The slim, compact frame holds 15 rounds of 9mm ammo.
- Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator: Enhanced safety awareness with the visual loaded chamber indicator.
- DLC-Coated Barrel: Durability and performance even in challenging environments.
- Picatinny Rail MIL-STD-1913: Versatility for accessory customization.
- Flat Face, Serrated Trigger: Improved comfort and control for every shot.
- Easy Take Down Pin for Disassembly: Simplified maintenance with easy disassembly.
- Teflon-Coated Operational Control Parts: Enhanced durability for rigorous use.
- Reversible Magazine Release: Ambidextrous operation for user preference.
- Magazine and Grip Cuts: Quick and reliable reloads with designed cuts.
- Three Backstrap Options: Customizable grip for maximum comfort and security.
NRA Women will be including this new pistol in its 5th Annual Ladies Pistol Project, so we're excited to learn what our 50 participants say about it. Stay tuned for results in late fall 2023. The Taurus GX4 Carry is available for purchase now at authorized Taurus dealers and online retailers. For more information about the Taurus GX4 Carry, please visit taurususa.com.