Babes With Bullets knows that two diamonds are better than one, as it announces its Spring and Summer 2023 Diamond Camps. Here’s the line up for this year’s crown jewel events!
At the Spring camp, the group is taking over a small lodge on the Brazos River near Mineral Wells, Texas! Located only 90 minutes from DFW airport. The lodge features several large double-occupancy bedrooms with private bathrooms. On site each night will be a specialty chef for dinner, and a full hosted bar. A jet boat tour on the Brazos River and an opportunity to fish with one of the "pros" has also been arranged. Add in hiking, which includes hunting for arrowheads, and massages provided by Erica Chin, this camp is the perfect combination for fun, relaxation and firearms training!
Here are the details: Campers will arrive on Saturday, April 22 any time after 1 p.m. Departure is by noon on April 25. Please note that this upscale event is limited to 8 ladies. Do not wait!
Babes with Bullets Diamond Camp experience includes an opportunity to enjoy:
- Training in handgun, shotgun, and rifle both Friday & Saturday mornings.
- All guns and ammo are provided as part of the "Diamond" experience.
- Afternoon events include fishing and nearby river rafting
- During your free time in the afternoon, you can enjoy a massage
- Outstanding on-site chef to cater to every appetite with the emphasis on healthy wild game options
- Full hosted bar
- Rooms are beautifully appointed with double occupancy, including each has its own bathroom.
The 2023 Summer Diamond Camp will once again be held at the beautiful Legends Ranch in western Michigan, situated on a private lake with beautiful views about 90 miles north of Grand Rapids. The facility is a modern property offering numerous comforts and conveniences including spacious double-occupancy rooms with private bathrooms. Afternoon activities include rafts, kayaks, canoes and a private pontoon boat if you want to enjoy some fishing! There are relaxing lounges, a cozy bar and an AMAZING conservation center.
Campers will arrive on Thursday, June 8 any time after 1 p.m., and depart Sunday morning, June 11. Please note that this upscale event is limited to 14 ladies. Do not wait!
Each attendee will receive a certificate for a Mossberg rifle (estimated value of $700). Campers also receive a SWAG bag that includes many great gifts.
Who should attend either conference:
- Women who have little or no handgun, or rifle (or shotgun) experience
- Women who have some firearms experience and would like additional training
- Women who want to be taught by some of the best female trainers in the world!
- Women who are looking for an adventure of a lifetime!
Reserve your spot: Send an email to Deb Ferns at [email protected] for registration and payment information. Since the Diamond Camps are fairly small the slots go VERY quickly so again if you have any questions please reach out to Deb as she’s excellent about email!
Payment: Diamond Camp is $2800 per person. There has not been a payment increase in several years. Payments can be made by check with no processing fee or $2900 by Paypal to cover the processing fee.
Refund Policy: With written notice of 90 days or more, prior to the first day of camp, a full refund will be issued by check. With written notice of 60 days or more, prior to the first day of camp, a 50% refund will be issued by check. There are no refunds for camp slots canceled with less than 60 days notice. You can substitute another woman to take your slot as long as notice is sent to Deb Ferns ([email protected]). If you paid by Paypal the processing fee is not reimbursed as that is paid directly to them.