Shoot Like a Girl has announced it is hitting the road in 2023, once again bringing its mobile range to locations throughout the country. Dedicated to educating women and their families about the importance of firearms safety, the trailer allows attendees to gain experience in handling and shooting all types of guns and compound bows. The Shoot Like A Girl tour gives women who are new to shooting sports the confidence to begin their journey, while simultaneously encouraging experienced shooters to continue their journey.
“After traveling over 35,000 miles in 2022, we’re excited to announce we will be continuing to deliver some amazing shooting experiences to women across the country,” said Karen Butler, founder and president of Shoot Like A Girl. “Our Shoot Like A Girl 2023 tour will provide a safe and welcoming environment for women and their families to confidently learn about all things firearms, shooting bows and self-defense. We’re proud to continue expanding on this mission as we hit the ground running in 2023.”
2023 Shoot Like A Girl Tour Dates Include:
- JAN 16: Range Day—Boulder City, NV (Invitation Only Event)
- FEB 16-19: Bass Pro Shops—Daytona, FL (Daytona 500)
- MARCH 4-5: Bass Pro Shops—Tampa, FL
- APR 1-2: Bass Pro Shops—Garland, TX
- APR 28-29: PBR—Ridgedale, MO
- MAY 6-7: Bass Pro Shops—Columbia, MO
- MAY 20-21: Bass Pro Shops—Clarksville, IN
- JUN 10-11: Cabela's—Centerville, OH
- JUN 24-25: Bass Pro Shops—Rossford, OH
- JUL 15-16: Cabela's—Avon, OH
- JUL 28: Corporate Event—New Port, NH
- JUL 29-30: Bass Pro Shops—Hookset, NH
- AUG 12-13: Bass Pro Shops—Hampton, VA
- AUG 18: Corporate Event—Mayodan, NC
- AUG 26-27: Bass Pro Shops—Cary, NC
- SEP 14-16: NASCAR—Bristol Motor Speedway
- SEP 30-OCT 1: Bass Pro Shops—Kodak, TN
- OCT 14-15: Bass Pro Shops—Chattanooga, TN
With guidance from certified female instructors dedicated to empowering and teaching other women, guests will have the chance to handle and shoot a firearm in the semi-tractor trailer, free of charge. Using a state-of-the-art, military-grade firearm stimulator, guests will experience realistic recoil, impact and sound feedback. Archery coaches will also be onsite to assist guests in shooting bows.
Outside of the trailer, visitors of all ages are welcome to compare a variety of disabled firearms including revolvers, semi-automatic pistols, shotguns and rifles. Additional outdoor and self-defense products from Shoot Like A Girl partners such as Gun Tote’n Mamas concealed carry handbags, CrossBreed Holsters, TrueTimber camouflage, Vortex Optics, SABRE pepper spray and much more will be on display.